Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RE: Use pre-integration-test to start instamo, run tests in integration-test, then stop instamo in post-integration-test?

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-21, 11:53
+
David Medinets 2013-03-21, 10:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-03-21, 12:20
+
Tim Reardon 2013-03-22, 01:59
+
David Medinets 2013-03-22, 02:42
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-22, 02:51
Re: Use pre-integration-test to start instamo, run tests in integration-test, then stop instamo in post-integration-test?
Reading http://antoniogoncalves.org/2012/12/13/lets-turn-integration-tests-with-maven-to-a-first-class-citizen/
and making the recommended changes to pom.xml seems to work well. By
simply renaming ShellServerTest to ShellServerIT (and editing the
class name), my 'mvn clean test' was faster by two minutes. I hesitate
to commit such a change since I don't know how to change the jenkins
configuration and I don't want to break the build process. I'm
creating a JIRA ticket to move the discussion there.