Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4 blocker? rename MultiTransactionRecord to MultiRequest

Re: 3.4 blocker? rename MultiTransactionRecord to MultiRequest
Thomas,
 Doesnt look like its a blocker to me. It isnt a public API. Renaming
should be fine. Jute doesnt serializes the name of the record. So as
long as the fields and opcode are the same, it should be backwards
compatible as well. If you have a simple enough patch for rename I can
include it in 3.4 as well (just to avoid any complications regarding
backwards/forward compatibility later). Sounds reasonable?

thanks
mahadev