Zookeeper, mail # dev - [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
Ivan Kelly 2011-12-06, 10:49
I've updated the binary packages to include licenses for all included
jars. Attached for convenience.

> I'm not sure if this changed btw when Hadoop/ZK started and current
> documentation, notice that it says to include in the license file.
> What hadoop/zk do is to include individual license files in the "lib"
> directory, along side the jars themselves. We probably should change
> this in zk to be in compliance.
Individual license files will probably be hard to do in maven, as the
lib directory will not exist in the source.

-Ivan