HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase-0.96.1.1 available for download.

Re: ANNOUNCE: hbase-0.96.1.1 available for download.
Interesting question - is there code representing this version somewhere in
git, without the intervening commits between when 0.96.1 happened and this
patch happened?  Or is it only svn tag (and I am just assuming that works
alright wrt not including 0.96.2 patches).

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE