MapReduce >> mail # user >> Basic question on how reducer works

Re: Basic question on how reducer works
Hi Harsh,

Thanks for clarifying. I was in thought earlier that Partitioner is picking
the reducer.

My cluster setup provides options for multiple reducers so i want to know
when and in which scenario we have go for multiple reducers?

Cheers!
Manoj.