Hive >> mail # dev >> where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?

where should I start from if I want to customize my own hive release?
Hi all,

I am a newer to Hive development, I want to know where should I start if I want to Customize a hive with my own feature.
So, could anybody kind enough to provide me some advice?
Thanks a lot!

-zongquan
+
Mark Grover 2012-12-27, 15:49