Chukwa >> mail # user >> chukwa and Hadoop v0.19.x

+
Min Zhou 2010-10-24, 14:08
+
Eric Yang 2010-10-24, 17:34
+
Min Zhou 2010-10-25, 06:19
+
Eric Yang 2010-10-25, 16:43
+
Min Zhou 2010-11-04, 07:36
+
Eric Yang 2010-11-04, 23:12
Re: chukwa and Hadoop v0.19.x
Bah. It's unfortunate that dependency crept in. It's certainly not key
functionality; it ought to be safe to comment all those references
out.

--Ari

Ari Rabkin [EMAIL PROTECTED]
UC Berkeley Computer Science Department