HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessor end point vs MapReduce?

Re: Coprocessor end point vs MapReduce?
Hi,

I'm a firm believer in KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid)

The Map/Reduce (map job only) is the simplest and least prone to failure.

Not sure why you would want to do this using coprocessors.

How often are you running this job? It sounds like its going to be sporadic.

-Mike