HBase >> mail # user >> H-Rider / HTable UI

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-12-11, 15:56
+
Azury 2012-12-12, 05:07
Re: H-Rider / HTable UI
If this were to become a part of Apache HBase, HBase devs would have to
maintain it.  And I have a feeling nobody really wants to maintain this
here.... :)

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html
On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 12:07 AM, Azury <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This Tool is very cool,  which should be invited to the HBASE release
> package, if
> 1) there are some bugs on the UI operation
> 2) they don't release package using fat jar
> 3) improve UI to adopt different screen solution
>
> again, I think HBASE should has an UI in the release package, just like
> hive web UI.
>

>  2012-12-11 23:56:21,"Jean-Marc Spaggiari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >For those who are not following the HBase group on LinkedIn, Roi Amir
> >just posted on a tool they build to look/update HTable in HBase.
> >
> >You can take a look here: https://github.com/NiceSystems/hrider/wiki
> >
> >I'm not part of this project, so don't ask me anything about it ;) I'm
> >just relaying the information here.

+
Kyle Lin 2013-01-17, 04:18
+