HBase, mail # user - H-Rider / HTable UI

Re: H-Rider / HTable UI
Otis Gospodnetic 2012-12-12, 21:34
If this were to become a part of Apache HBase, HBase devs would have to
maintain it.  And I have a feeling nobody really wants to maintain this
here.... :)

Otis
--
HBASE Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html