Hadoop >> mail # general >> [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release

+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-20, 19:24
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 12:30
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:51
+
Tom White 2012-11-27, 17:15
+
Jason Lowe 2012-11-26, 17:40
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-11-27, 01:48
+
Thomas Graves 2012-11-27, 14:41
Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.5 release
+1, verified sigs & ran a single-node cluster.

Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.