HBase >> mail # user >> Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario
Dear All,
For the below 1 to many relationship column sets, require suggestion on how
to design a Flatten HBase table... Kindly refer the attached image for the
scenario...

Pls let me know if my scenario is not clearly explained...

regards,
Rams
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-05, 05:09
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-09-05, 05:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-05, 10:06
+
Doug Meil 2013-09-05, 19:47