Accumulo >> mail # user >> warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

RE: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper
>From the out log file, it looks like the logger processes are killing themselves:
# java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
# -XX:OnOutOfMemoryError="kill -9 %p"
#   Executing /bin/sh -c "kill -9 20759"...

I'm not doing any other concurrent Accumulo operations, though, so I can't figure out why I would be running out of heap space in the JVM.

Thoughts?

From: John Vines [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: warning: there are no loggers registered in zookeeper

Are your logger processes dying? Check their logs, including the out and err files if they are.

On Thu, May 9, 2013 at 2:58 PM, Slater, David M. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
The recoveries were kicked off, but their copy/sort never got beyond 0%. I get the same string of warnings I got before. I then get "WARN: Recovery of *.*.*.*:11224:6087aec0-c6e7-4473-84f3-8e78fb1eca5d failed" for the data nodes.

Thoughts?
David