HBase, mail # user - best read path explanation

+
S Ahmed 2013-01-13, 15:24
+
Anoop John 2013-01-13, 16:29
+
lars hofhansl 2013-01-14, 02:33
Re: best read path explanation
S Ahmed 2013-01-14, 18:37
Thanks Lars!

Sort of a side question after following your proposed patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12511771/5268-v5.txt

Locally on your computer (laptop?), can those tests run in isolation or you
need a fairly complicated setup to run them? (all the various hbase
dependancies like zookeeper etc).
On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 9:33 PM, lars hofhansl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does this help:
> http://hadoop-hbase.blogspot.com/2012/01/scanning-in-hbase.html ?

+
Asaf Mesika 2013-01-14, 18:47