Accumulo, mail # dev - Website vs. Flex

+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 18:53
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-26, 19:23
+
John Vines 2013-02-26, 19:06
+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 19:18
+
Sager, Jeremy 2013-03-04, 14:47
+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-26, 22:34
+
Christopher 2013-02-26, 22:56
+
Gabe Bell 2013-02-27, 02:36
Re: Website vs. Flex
Christopher 2013-02-27, 06:20
I mean a little bit of the style and the drop-down. Mainly, the
drop-down, but I like the style, too. I think we should be unique,
though, in terms of style (we want to make the brand distinct and
easily identifiable), but adopt some of the design considerations
(crisp solid colors, distinct borders, minimal 'widgets' and text on
the main view, fewer but bigger buttons to direct users to the most
important information first, shorter more hierarchical menus rather
than long lists, etc.).

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii