Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Software used for benchmarking a cloud

+
Adam Fuchs 2012-06-04, 17:48
+
Hider, Sandy 2012-06-04, 16:57
Re: Software used for benchmarking a cloud
Accumulo comes with continuous ingest and query scripts that can
benchmark how many KV-pairs you have coming into and out of a cluster.

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 12:57 PM, Hider, Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> All,
>
> I am wondering what others have found to help perform benchmarks of a
> cloud?  Have others found any open source software for this or rolled their
> own?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>

> Sandy

+