Hive, mail # user - Re: Apache Flume Properties File

Re: Apache Flume Properties File
Stephen Sprague 2013-05-24, 22:32
so you spammed three big lists there, eh? with a general question for
somebody to serve up a solution on a silver platter for you -- all before
you even read any documentation on the subject matter?

nice job and good luck to you.
On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM, Raj Hadoop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed Apache Flume 1.3.1 and trying to run a small example to
> test. Can any one suggest me how can I do this? I am going through the
> documentation right now.
>
> Thanks,
> Raj

+