From: Robert Molina [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 3:59 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Unable to process jobs - Status stuck on Initialize

Hi Mike,
Is your namenode up and running?  Also, you can try checking the job tracker logs to see if it provides any information.

Regards,
Robert

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Michael Namaiandeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
I started up Apache Hadoop version 1.0.4 and tried to submit a job but I noticed when I browse to http://MyServer:50030, the state is listed as “Initializing”. How do I change the state to “running” so I can submit jobs to the scheduler?

Mike