Hive >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS

+
Brock Noland 2013-07-18, 14:25
+
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-18, 14:37
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-07-18, 14:39
+
Owen OMalley 2013-07-18, 16:57
Re: [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS
The hive site is not very big how long do you think it will take to move?
Does anyone want to take point on this or help out? If so i say we vote on
it and then get it done.

On Thursday, July 18, 2013, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 to replacing forrest with markdown.
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> wrote:
>
>> +1 (non - binding)
>>
>> :)
>>
>> Agree with Ed. Thanks to bringing this to attention, Brock.
>>
>> On Jul 18, 2013, at 7:37 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > I like the idea. markdown is easy to learn. The correct system uses
>> forest
>> > which is a big PITA.

+
Brock Noland 2013-07-20, 16:07