Hive, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS

Re: [DISCUSS] moving website to Apache CMS
Edward Capriolo 2013-07-20, 15:33
The hive site is not very big how long do you think it will take to move?
Does anyone want to take point on this or help out? If so i say we vote on
it and then get it done.

On Thursday, July 18, 2013, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> +1 to replacing forrest with markdown.
>

> On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]