HBase, mail # user - how can thrift connect to hbase?

+
Xiang Hua 2012-12-22, 07:42
+
Lukáš Drbal 2012-12-22, 23:52
+
hua beatls 2012-12-24, 07:26
+
周梦想 2012-12-24, 11:49
+
hua beatls 2012-12-25, 13:29
+
hua beatls 2012-12-25, 13:39
Re: how can thrift connect to hbase?
周梦想 2012-12-26, 06:52
Yes, the first article is the base to install and test thrift, it has
nothing to do with HBase.
And the second one is how to use thrift  on HBase.

+
hua beatls 2012-12-27, 10:47
+
周梦想 2012-12-28, 09:04