Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?

+
Techy Teck 2013-10-28, 22:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-29, 00:50
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-29, 02:10
+
Rakesh R 2013-10-29, 04:24
+
Techy Teck 2013-10-29, 05:04
RE: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException while creating persistent znodes?
This issue has been fixed in the trunk version and is open in 3.4 version.

IMHO, this is not a blocking issue. We can pass empty data and create the znodes like as follows:

$ create -e /groups ""

$ create -s /group1 ""

Dow we need to fix in 3.4.6 version. I'd like to know opinion from others?

Thanks,
Rakesh