HBase >> mail # user >> PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys

PrefixFilter : not working for 'long' keys
Hello list,

    I am trying to use PrefixFilter on my table, whose rowkeys are of type
'long'. But I am getting all the rows in the result. And if use the same
code on rowkeys of type 'String' it is working perfectly fine. Need some
help.

Many thanks.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq