Flume, mail # user - Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment

Re: Expirience in using Apache Flume in OSGi environment
Andrey Poltavtsev 2013-05-21, 12:31
Hi Mike,

we are using OSGi container (Karaf) on our production environment and we
are looking for possibility to integrate Flume Agent to our
"infrastructure" in standard for OSGi bus way (deploy OSGi bundle).

Best regards, Andrey.