Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.1-rc0

Re: [VOTE] Release hadoop-0.23.1-rc0
Roman Shaposhnik 2012-02-08, 16:24
On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've created a release candidate for hadoop-0.23.1 that I would like to release.

Not sure whether security is in scope for 0.23.1 but the following
issue is consistently
preventing me from running a kerberized cluster:

I guess if this doesn't get fixed/worked around we at least need to
rel. note it to
safe some major frustration for the the potential users.

Thanks,
Roman.