HDFS >> mail # user >> New hadoop 1.2 single node installation giving problems

Re: New hadoop 1.2 single node installation giving problems
Jitendra, Som,

Thanks.  Issue was in not having any file there.  Its working fine now.

I am able to do -ls and could also do -mkdir and -put.

Now is time to run the jar and apparently I am getting

no main manifest attribute, in wc.jar
But I believe its because of maven pom file does not have the main class
entry.

Which I go ahead and change the pom file and build it again, please let me
know if you guys think of some other reason.

Once again this user group rocks.  I have never seen this quick a response.

Regards
ashish
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Jitendra Yadav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]