HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop

Re: How to Integrate MicroStrategy with Hadoop
this is specific to cloudera to please post only to cdh users

here is the link
http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera/en/solutions/partner/Microstrategy.html

you can follow links from there on

--