Pig >> mail # user >> error while executing command after creating own udf

Re: error while executing command after creating own udf
I seem to remember another person asking a similar question on the mailing
list before.

I think the answer was a mismatch of the version number of pig that you're
executing with vs version of pig you compiled with.