HBase, mail # user - Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?

Re: Does HBase combine multiple Puts against the same region server?
Jimmy Xiang 2012-12-06, 18:42
If auto flush is off, multiple puts could be combined into a batch and
send to the region server in one RPC call if they are for the same
region server.

Thanks,
Jimmy