HBase >> mail # user >> datanodes with differenet cpus&mem

Re: datanodes with differenet cpus&mem
Hi,
   Yes, i already have these servers, and hope can find solution to use
them  efficiently.
   does hadoop/hbase system has the 'intelligence' to arrange more
work(load, lookup,etc.) to the 8cpu servers compared with 2cpu servers?
   thanks!

   beatls