Flume, mail # dev - CDH4 and Eclipse

CDH4 and Eclipse
kashif khan 2012-12-27, 17:13
HI,

I believe that this question is not concern to this mailing list but I am
hoping some help from this group. I took this my problem to CDH group a
month ago but could not get the solid solution. My problem as:
I have installed the CDH4 on 10 virtual machine. I want to integrate
(hadoop) with Eclipse. I have tried to search the hadoop plugin (CDH4) for
eclipse but could not get compatible plugin. Any body have any idea how I
can integrate the hadoop (using CDH4) with eclipse.

Many thanks

best regards

Kashif