HBase >> mail # dev >> replicating to oneself?

+
Demai Ni 2013-10-31, 21:06
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-01, 01:20
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-01, 03:02
+
Nick Dimiduk 2013-11-01, 17:07
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-01, 18:12
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-01, 19:48
+
Demai Ni 2013-11-01, 21:19
Re: replicating to oneself?
How are you doing those different set ups? Is there any chance that someone
just copied over clusterId files across different installations?

You could read the content of clusterid file (under hbase root dir) of
these two installations and see if they are same or not.

https://github.com/apache/hbase/blob/trunk/hbase-server/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/master/MasterFileSystem.java#L472
Thanks,
Himanshu