Flume, mail # dev - Restoring trunk to a previous state

Restoring trunk to a previous state
Hari Shreedharan 2012-08-15, 07:21
Hi Jukka,

It seems like a commit to Flume's git-wip-us repo has created a bunch of merge commits(which were due to some local merges on the committer's local repo) on Flume's git repo. I know that we do have a policy against rewriting history, but I would like to request a reset of the trunk branch to a previous state(as of earlier today), so that we can remove the merge commits and keep the history linear. Only one extra "real" commit was pushed - which will be re-pushed.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan