Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE - RELEASE PLAN] create branch-1.1 and make release candidate 1.1.0

Re: [VOTE - RELEASE PLAN] create branch-1.1 and make release candidate 1.1.0
The vote has closed, 5 +1's (4 binding, 1 non-binding), no zeros or -1's.
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

I am in process of making the branch, and will announce it on general@ when
ready.
Hadoop-1.1.0-rc0 should be available after the weekend.

Thanks,
--Matt