Bigtop >> mail # user >> BinSedesTuple: Pig Smokes

+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-28, 19:50
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-28, 21:49
+
Mark Grover 2013-08-28, 21:53
Re: BinSedesTuple: Pig Smokes
Thanks mark:  Well.... the error is simply a standard ClassNotFound
Exception:  Its saying that the BinSedesTuple is not on the Class path.  It
appears to be needed in a lot of pig tests .  I guess if it is non obvious
after more digging ill post it on the pig users list as well.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com