Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-06-10, 16:54
+
Arpit Gupta 2013-06-12, 23:01
Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
As Ramya noted, things are looking good on branch-2.1-beta ATM.

Henceforth, can I please ask committers to hold off non-blocker fixes for the final set of tests?

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy