Hadoop, mail # dev - Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta

Re: Heads up: branch-2.1-beta
Arun C Murthy 2013-06-14, 20:17
As Ramya noted, things are looking good on branch-2.1-beta ATM.

Henceforth, can I please ask committers to hold off non-blocker fixes for the final set of tests?

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy