Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta

+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-04-26, 01:36
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-26, 18:02
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-26, 23:34
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-27, 01:06
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-04-30, 23:28
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-01, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 23:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 01:24
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-02, 07:07
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:11
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-03, 00:53
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-02, 09:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-02, 22:05
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-03, 08:06
+
Robert Evans 2013-05-03, 15:23
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-01, 19:13
Re: Heads up - 2.0.5-beta
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM, Suresh Srinivas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>wrote:

 > Thanks for starting this discussion. I volunteer to do a final review of
> protocol changes, so we can avoid incompatible changes to API and wire
> protocol post 2.0.5 in Common and HDFS.
>
> We have been working really hard on the following features. I would like
> get into 2.x and see it reach HDFS users:
> # Snapshots
> # NFS gateway for HDFS
> # HDFS-347 unix domain socket based short circuits
> # Windows support
Thanks Suresh. It would be great to see Windows support and Snapshots
pushed out with 2.0.5 and get picked up by users.

-Arpit
+
Amir Sanjar 2013-04-26, 02:23
+