HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Yves S. Garret 2013-05-23, 18:47
Hi all, some more info.  The GUI does not work, even though
Zookeeper is working.  When I start the shell and enter "list", this
is what I get:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/518131554

This is my hbase-site.xml file:
http://bin.cakephp.org/view/7632959

For zookeeper.znode.parent, I had create an /hbase (has regular user
privs, not root).  But, honestly, I'm not sure what the value should be
for that property.  Could someone provide some input on what this is
supposed to be?  I read the docs, but did not understand what they
were saying "Root ZNode for HBase in Zookeeper."