HBase >> mail # user >> Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?

Is there a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase?
Hello,

For some reasons, I need to analyze the log of hbase. However, the log
will be automatically deleted by GC of JVM (if I understand right). I
wonder if there is a way to close automatically log deletion in HBase.
By the way, I can collect Log by WAL trigger, but it's really slow.

regards!

Yong
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-02-02, 09:30