Hadoop >> mail # dev >> RE: Need help for building haddop source on windows 7

+
Zheng, Kai 2013-09-05, 10:14
+
Vinayakumar B 2013-09-10, 15:23
Re: Need help for building haddop source on windows 7
Hi Ranjan,

I just noticed this thread. Please use 'trunk' or 'branch-2' to build
Hadoop 2.0 on Windows. Instructions are in BUILDING.txt. Let us know if you
get stuck on any step.

Arpit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE