Avro >> mail # dev >> release 1.7.5 soon?

Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
 (trivial)
 requires much review; I have another patch coming up shortly and am
working on this full time at the moment. We do not have to hold up a
release of course, I'm hoping to get it in however.

It would be nice to resolve
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1311 if there is a release for
snappy-java that fixes execution on mac.
This has a patch and is close: