Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Is C++ code still part of 1.5 release?

+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 03:22
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 03:45
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-13, 14:40
+
Christopher 2013-05-13, 15:08
+
David Medinets 2013-05-13, 21:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-05-14, 02:48
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 14:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-05-17, 14:49
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 15:53
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-17, 18:04
+
Christopher 2013-05-17, 18:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-05-17, 18:46
+
Josh Elser 2013-05-17, 18:22
+
William Slacum 2013-05-17, 18:49
Just to solidify the decision that Chris is already leaning towards, let me
try to clarify my position:
1. The only reason not to add the native library source code in the
-bin.tar.gz distribution is that src != bin. There is no measurable
negative effect of putting the cpp files and Makefile into the -bin.tar.gz.
2. At least one person wants the native library source code in the
-bin.tar.gz to make their life easier.

This is a very simple decision. It really doesn't matter how easy it is to
include prebuilt native code in some other way or build the code and copy
it in using some other method. Those are all tangential arguments.

Adam

+
John Vines 2013-05-17, 19:17
+