HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 2 as hbase-0.20.5?

Re: [VOTE] Shall we release hbase-0.20.5 Release Candidate 5 as hbase-0.20.5?
+1

Ran it through a set of representative MR jobs that read/write to different
tables in a cluster we are preparing to migrate to.  Didn't hit any problems
or any of the issues we've had with earlier release candidates.

Dave