Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Please Help me For Last project at the University

Please Help me For Last project at the University
Hi ,

I'm Ehsan Rezaei , I'm student at the university.

I want to research about zookeeper for last project at the university.

Can you help me for implementation simple zookeeper with GUI(java) for
config?

Tanks a lot.