Hadoop >> mail # dev >> How to understand Hadoop source code ?

How to understand Hadoop source code ?
Hello everyone,
          I am new to this group. Since the source code of Hadoop is very
big, I am not able to understand it entirely.
Is there any document that describes the code?
Is there any way to understand the functionality of each classes and its
method?
--
*With regards ---*
*Mohammad Mustaqeem*,