HBase >> mail # user >> thrift or avro

thrift or avro
Currently, I am connecting to Hbase, Trift and Python and was curious if
Avro does something similar to Thrift. The problem with thrift is it
doesn´t support coprocessors and other features of hbase. Would Avro do a
better job of handling?  Also, what is a typical use case of Avro and Hbase
-- I see people at Wibi data use it and was very intrigued.
Stack 2012-03-26, 15:19
+
Rita 2012-03-26, 23:53