Accumulo, mail # dev - broken svn links on accumulo site

Re: broken svn links on accumulo site
Keith Turner 2013-09-30, 15:42
On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Adam Fuchs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I just fixed a couple of links to the CHANGES files for 1.5.0 and 1.3.6
> that referenced the old svn instead of the new git. I'm trying to do a
> quick evaluation of whether there might be any other broken links on our
> site, and I came across some files in
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo/site/trunk/maven-site that still
> have some links to svn code browsing. Is that maven-site stuff still used?
> Is it auto-generated? How do we fix it to point to the new git location?

Can we delete the whole directory?

Its not being kept up to date, it probably should be deleted.  If there are
any links to it on the Accumulo site, then those should be cleaned up.  It
can always be recreated in the future if needed.   I think ACCUMULO-457 was
the ticket for this.  Seems like there was discussion on the mailing list
also.