Avro, mail # dev - [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-08, 16:29
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 18:48
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-12, 20:52
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-13, 17:09
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-14, 19:20
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-15, 07:13
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-15, 17:05
+
Matt Massie 2013-08-16, 23:41
+
Micah Huff 2013-08-19, 16:21
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-19, 18:03
+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-08-20, 13:31
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)
Doug Cutting 2013-08-20, 17:14
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 6:31 AM, Rodrigo Trujillo
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> any chance to add this patch to 1.7.5 release ? Or next ?

It's too late for 1.7.5.  But we can include it in the next release.  Sorry!

It was marked for 1.7.4, so I didn't see it when looking for issues
for 1.7.5.  The "Fix Version" should be set to the release that we
expect to include a fix in.  We cannot change what's in a release
that's already out.  We can only make new releases.

We may next make a 1.7.6 release with compatible changes from 1.7.5,
or, if we need to include some incompatible changes, the next release
will be called 1.8.0.  Or we might make both, if folks need.

Doug
+
Philip Zeyliger 2013-08-15, 14:43