HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.12 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase 0.94.12 release candidate is available for download
Looks good, Lars. I tried creating tables, upserting values, and querying
against Phoenix 1.2.1, Phoenix 2.0.1, and Phoenix 2.1.0-SNAPSHOT, and
everything worked great.

Thanks,
James